Call Now Open - 20th August 2018
Steps for Submitting an Application
- Download the Guidelines for Applicants and read very carefully.
- Download and complete the Research Proposal Template and have it ready for uploading to the online system in pdf form (see Step 3 below).
- Complete your application process through the online application system.
Before completing the online process you will need to have the following documentation ready for uploading:
- As in Step 2 above, a pdf of your completed Research Proposal Template (including completed mobility and ethics tables).
- A single pdf of your CV and Publications List combined (max 8 pages).
- A pdf scan of your PhD certificate (if applicable).
Applications will not be accepted after the deadline of 00:00 (GMT+1), Irish Standard Time (IST) on Friday, 19 October 2018. This means that applications will be accepted up to 23:59 GMT+1 on October 19th but not after 00:00 GMT+1 on October 20th.
Please make sure that all the requested information is included in the online application, and that the requested files are uploaded before finalising submission. Non completion by the call deadline will result in the application being ineligible.
This project has received funding from the European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under the Marie Sklodowska grant agreement No 713730.