2016-17 Creative Arts Practitioner in Residence
The Trinity Long Room Hub is delighted to welcome Maarten Rischen as the Creative Arts Practitioner in Residence for 2016-17. Maarten Rischen is a musician/ composer/ theatre maker from Holland, currently based in Shenzhen (China), who acquired his MA Contemporary Music at the Royal University of Groningen in 2010.
He writes for and performs in the context of bands, experimental/ music theatre, film and modern dance. As the 2016/2017 Arts Practitioner In Residence for the Trinity Long Room Hub Maarten will research ways to devise a performance/ space in which existing and emerging technologies aid optimal human performance and creativity, counteracting the negative influences of “mismatches” as described by evolutionary psychology.
- Creative Arts Practitioner in Resident 2015-16: Michael Gallen
- Rivers Unseen
- School of Creative Arts
- Trinity Long Room Hub hosts Online Symposium to Commemorate Partition
- Mairéad McClean appointed as new Beyond 2022 Artist-in-Residence under the Decade of Centenaries Programme
- New Schuler Forum for Democracy to be Established in the Trinity Long Room Hub
- Beckett Brunch 2021 Takes on Impact of Borders on Beckett’s Work