Research Support System
The Research Support System is a web-based information system, which incorporates an expertise database. The development of the Research Support System is directed by the Dean of Research.
The Research Support System provides:
- A database of the University's expertise for international external bodies/collaborators to search
- Promotion of the research of individual faculty or research groups
- A means of creating and maintaining up-to-date publications lists
- Automatic generation of webpages
- A means of generating reports by College, Department, Individuals, Research Centre, for internal and external use, including inputs to the Calendar's list of publications
- A means of avoiding repetition in the request-for / provision-of information
- An opportunity for faculty profiles to be exported to the Expertise Ireland portal
Full information on the Research Support System, and contact details for assistance may be found via this link: https://www.tcd.ie/itservices/research/rss.php Please direct all e-mail enquiries and comments relating to the Research Support System to email@example.com or phone +353 1 896 1646.