Apply to LaunchBox 2019 Tangent's Student Accelerator
Closing date – Noon on Friday 8 February 2019
Why should you apply?
- Get funding to work for yourself, on your own idea, with your team for the summer
- Each successful team receives €10K in funding
- On-campus office space for LaunchBox in Tangent
- Access to an elite, specialised programme of experts and mentors who will help you to advance your idea
- Follow-on supports from the Tangent team
- The chance to win a cash prize at our final event, Demo Day, held in August
Applications will be judged on the following criteria:
- Potential impact / innovation of your idea
- Plan - both for LaunchBox and beyond, including traction to date, and/or future plans to progress
- Strength of team to deliver on the idea
- Coachability / potential benefit of LaunchBox to the startup
So be sure and cover the above in your application form!
After the closing date, we will be in touch with teams who are through to Round 2 on or by 12 February. Round 2 will involve a video pitch, and a masterclass on video pitching will be available to teams successfully through.
You must submit your final application using the online form, but you cannot save-as-you-go so here is a Word version you can download (automatic download) with the same questions if you want to prepare your answers ahead of time.