Apply to LaunchBox 2020 Tangent's Student Accelerator
Applications to LaunchBox 2020 will close at 12pm on Friday 14 February 2020
Why should you apply?
- Get funding to work for yourself, on your own idea, with your team for the summer
- Each successful team receives €10K in funding
- On-campus office space for LaunchBox in Tangent
- Access to an elite, specialised programme of experts and mentors who will help you to advance your idea
- Follow-on supports from the Tangent team
- The chance to win a cash prize at our final event, Demo Day, held in August
What are we looking for?
Round 1: Applications will be marked based on the level of innovation/potential impact of the idea; the strength of the team to bring the idea forward over the summer; the feasibility of the plan outlined; the coachability of the team, and the suitability of LaunchBox to the idea.
Final Round: Successful teams from Round 2 will participate in a Pitch Event on February 27 where a panel of experienced judges will decide which startups will get onto the 2020 programme.