Supports and Services for International Students
Whether you need information on registration, student health or want to explore what is on offer throughout campus, Trinity’s wide-ranging student supports and services are here to ensure students are looked after and their transition to living and studying at Trinity runs smoothly. Below you’ll find further information and links to some of the many support services available.
- Academic Registry Academic Registry can assist you with application and admissions, registration and record management, fees & payments, elections to Seanad Éireann, student cards and more.
- Personal Tutor Every undergraduate student is assigned a member of academic staff to look after their general welfare and development. They are a great source of advice and support.
- Student Learning Development (SLD) Advice, resources, individual consultations, workshops and much more to help you improve your academic performance and achieve your potential.
- Trinity Library Library staff are here to support your studies and continued academic learning, providing you with the skills and tools to make the most of your time at Trinity.
- English Language Support The Centre for English Language Learning and Teaching offers a rich range of Academic English language learning opportunities.
- Postgraduate Advisory Service Offers free, independent, and confidential support, guidance and advocacy to registered postgraduate students at Trinity.
- Student Counselling Trinity’s free counselling service offers students access to a team of qualified counsellors and learning strategists.
- Chaplaincy Trinity chaplains have links with places of worship around the city and on-campus resources for a wide variety of faiths and denominations.
- Disability Services Students with disabilities can face additional challenges at university. The Disability Service can offer advice on the type of support available.
- Health Service College Health Service provides on campus, primary health care for all full-time students. Student consultations are free of charge.
- Trinity Sport Trinity Sport encourages and supports all students in leading an active and healthy lifestyle, from social sport to elite athletes.
- Careers Service This service provides information for all students on working in Ireland during and after your studies.
Student-led Peer Supports
- Student-2-Student (S2S) This student-led initiative is designed to ensure any student in Trinity can get information and support from another student, find a friendly face for a chat, or just ask a few questions when you’re not sure who to approach.
- Students’ Union Run for students by students, Trinity Students’ Union (for undergraduates) offers a range of support and resources to Trinity students.
- Graduate Students’ Union Run for students by students, Trinity Graduate Students’ Union offers a range of support and resources to Trinity students.