Financial Assistance Forms
All financial assistance application forms are means-tested and will require backup documentation. No application form can be assessed unless full backup documentation is provided.
- Benefactions Application Form
- Students Union Placement Bursary Application
- Student Levy Contribution
- Application to pay commencement fees in 2 instalments
- Withdrawal Application Form - to be completed with Tutor
- Medical Repeat Counselling - to be completed with Tutor
- Medical Repeat - to be completed with Tutor
- Academic Appeals application - To be completed with Tutor
- Off-Books Application Form - to be completed with Tutor
- Transfer Application Form - to be completed with Tutor
These forms together with all supporting documentation are submitted on the understanding that the data contained therein are used solely for the purposes of the consideration of financial awards and will be reviewed by the relevant Committees in order to make such awards. The data will be retained in a secure location for the period of a student’s registration in College, together with an additional period of thirteen months following graduation. Thereafter, all data will be erased.Your data will only be used for these purposes and will not be released to other parties without your permission, except as permitted by law. You have the right to access your own personal data which you supply here and the right to rectify those data.
Further details on the data protection regulations pertaining to these materials can be found at https://www.tcd.ie/privacy/.
You are asked to read these carefully and by completing and submitting these forms you are giving consent for the use and sharing of the information contained for the relevant procedures relating to each.