We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
About the SAP Internship Experience Program
The SAP Internship Experience Program is SAP’s global, strategic, paid internship program that provides university students with opportunities to find purpose in their careers.
Three reasons to intern at SAP
1. Culture of collaboration: meet with mentors, make new friends across the globe and create a thriving personal network.
2. Project-driven experience: gain cross-functional skills from our virtual and in-person learning sessions, diverse subject matter experts, and project deliverables.
3. Gain visibility: with SAP Internship Experience Program in your title, you’ll have a global network of SAP leaders, entrepreneurs and career development opportunities at your fingertips.
What you’ll do:
Position title: SAP Development iXp Intern
Location: Dublin (in office and remote, weekly)
Expected start date to end date: January - August 2024
In this role, you’ll:
- Be involved in all phases of development on a high-availability Cloud stack from requirements-shaping, through design and development, through to blue-green deployments in production landscapes
- Work with top developers in a highly multi-cultural and diverse environment
- Be an active contributor that enjoys learning from colleagues and sharing new ideas
- Work on a product with a huge customer base
- Work on new concepts and technologies in this progressive market
What you bring:
We’re looking for someone who takes initiative, perseveres, and stay curious. You like to work on meaningful innovative projects and are energized by lifelong learning.
A current student of Computer Science or equivalent
- Top achiever in previous years
- Excellent programming skills
- Cloud knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge of Analytics is a plus
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent team player with good interpersonal skills, strong verbal and written communication skills.
Meet your team:
The Augmented Analytics development team in Dublin is developing machine learning capabilities for SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP’s flagship BI product. It brings best-of-breed augmented BI, planning, and machine learning capabilities to Intelligent Enterprise. The team of highly skilled engineers is working at the forefront of delivering scalable Cloud-based solutions.
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.