Red hat is the world's leading provider of enterprise open source solutions - including Linux, cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies. in addition to enterprise software, we offer award-winning support, training and consulting services. We support more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
At Red Hat, we look for creative and passionate students who are ready to learn, grow and make an impact. We have an open and collaborative culture that's based on meritocracy - we let the best ideas win, no matter who contributes.
Red Hat offers students in Ireland a unique opportunity to gain real life work experience. Each student is partnered with a Red Hat associate, and together, they focus on areas in which the student wants to learn and develop. Interns become an important part of a team, helping develop Red Hat products such as Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Middleware, Ansible, OpenShift, and much more.
The internship starts with a six-month or one-year contract with the possibility to extent, or even become a full-time associate. We offer both technical and non-technical roles that provide great flexibility so you can have a rewarding work experience while also prioritising your studies.
- Paid positions from six to twelve months, with possible full-time extensions
- 37.5 hour working week
- Hybrid work options (work from home, in the office or both)
- Start dates are in January or june
- Roles available in Engineering, UX/UI, Finance & Technical Support
- 30+ students hired for internships every year
- Networking, social events, and opportunities for person and professional development