Our internship placements will commence in early January and run until the end of August on a full-time basis.
Who we are:
Every year, Genesys® orchestrates more than 70 billion remarkable customer experiences for organizations in more than 100 countries. Through the power of our cloud, digital and AI technologies, organizations can realize Experience as a Service℠, our vision for empathetic customer experiences at scale. With Genesys, organizations have the power to deliver proactive, predictive, and hyper personalized experiences to deepen their customer connection across every marketing, sales, and service moment on any channel, while also improving employee productivity and engagement. By transforming back-office technology to a modern revenue velocity engine, Genesys enables true intimacy at scale to foster customer trust and loyalty. Visit www.genesys.com.
Your Internship at Genesys:
We have open opportunities for enthusiastic undergraduates to work at Genesys Ireland. Our head office is based in Galway City, but we can offer office based, hybrid and fully remote working options for our positions.
We are looking for dynamic under-graduates who would be excited to work in an innovative, fun and diverse environment building hosted SaaS applications at the convergence of Customer Care and Big Data. We will not put you in the corner to read manuals – you will learn how to write real-world software and understand how a real-world software development team functions. Many of our past interns have returned to work with us full time after graduation!
What we look for in you:
- You will be an under-graduate of a Computer Science/ Software Engineering Degree or a similar course with significant Programming and Systems content. We are also open to applications from those who have completed other courses if the content is relevant to the position.
- A genuine passion for software and a desire to work with cutting edge technologies.
- 1.1 or 2.1 honours results for your course so far.
How the hiring process works if your application is selected:
If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you. You can submit your up-to-date CV through the application link.
- A 30-minute zoom interview is scheduled with you and the hiring manager to tell you a bit more about Genesys, the available intern position, followed by a discussion about your background & interests.
- To prepare for this interview, we would recommend brushing up on your software engineering theory to ensure that you are comfortable talking about your project work, and some of the problems or challenges that you have debugged in your own software.
- A member of our Talent Acquisition team will be in contact with feedback. If you are successful in securing an offer for one of our intern positions, a member of our team will discuss this with you.
- Finally, You’ll get started with us in January!