Analog Devices offers full-time paid placement opportunities to 70+ students each year across a wide range of functions and disciplines. As a placement student, you will have the opportunity to work with our talented teams of engineers on very challenging work assignments. You will play an integral part in the development of our products.
To be eligible for the placement program, you must be currently enrolled in 3rd level education. We hire
predominantly from Electronics, Software, and Computer Science disciplines but also from Physics, Maths, Chemistry, Business, Economics, Environmental Science etc. into many different roles which include IC Design, Product Applications, Test Development, Design Evaluation, Reliability, Failure Analysis, Process Development, Finance, Purchasing, Environmental Health and Safety etc. As a valued team member, students at ADI are assigned real work projects that are both meaningful and exciting. Our experienced engineers take their roles as mentors seriously as they want to see you succeed.
Your short-term experience at ADI just might be the launch of a long-term career. At ADI we view your time on placement student as an extended interview. You will have the opportunity to demonstrate your abilities and learn more about ADI, while we have an opportunity to assess your potential and consider you for full-time opportunities after graduation. At the conclusion of your placement, we will have a much better understanding of that potential and we hope that you will have decided that ADI is the place for you to start your career.
Why Join ADI?
• Competitive Salary, plus relocation assistance (travel, initial temporary accommodation)
• Competitive Holiday Allowance
• Learning Opportunities/ Access to Cutting Edge Technology
• Placement Specific Initiatives -Ted Talks, College Ambassador etc.
• Variety of Networks and Sports & Social Clubs
• Subsidised Canteen and Free Tea and Coffee Stations
• Onsite Occupational Health Clinic
• Cutting edge facilities in our European Research & Design Centre