Open 6-month Postdoc Opportunity
A postdoc position is available for a period of 6 months as part of the EIT-Health Brain PhD school. This is a non-lab/non-research based project that can be worked on remotely. This 6-month specific project may suit those whose research has been placed on hold due to Covid-19.
With an immediate start, the duration of the post is July to December 2020.
- The EIT-Health Brain PhD School is a pan-European collaboration of universities, hospitals and companies.
- This group of 15 academic and non-academic partners (see partners below) have formed a consortium to provide training modules and advanced teaching to PhD students across Europe in Brain Ageing.
What background do I need to apply?
- Do you have a background in drug development and/or pharmacology?
- Do you have experience in teaching and module development?
- Have you delivered any teaching online?
- Do you know how to use online teaching tools like Blackboard, Panopto, Collaborate?
- If so, then you have the background we are looking for.
What will the project involve?
- We are looking for someone to develop a Drug Development Module
- You will then deliver this Module online to PhD students taking part in the EIT Health Brain PhD School.
What funding is available?
- Postdoc Salary (Level 2, Point 3) will be provided for 6 months (July – December 2020).
How do I apply?
- Interested? Then please send your application to:
- Prof Kumlesh K. Dev (email@example.com), Smart Medicines & Entrepreneurship (SME), School of Medicine, Trinity College Dublin.
- Please include a Cover Letter that outlines your background in drug development, pharmacology, teaching and online teaching and your Curriculum Vitae.
- References will be requested as a follow-up and interviews will be conducted via Zoom.