ADOS Training for the Clinical Setting
An extra-mural course that is provided for health care professionals to offer training in the use of the Autism Diagnostic Observational Schedule - Generic (ADOS-G). This is a two day course offered three times per year.
Course Director: Professor Louise Gallagher
Telephone +353 1 896 2144
Risk Assessment and Management
Mental Health and criminal insanity legislation
Course Director:- Professor Harry Kennedy
Telephone: +353 1 215 7400
Foundation Course in Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapy
(in partnership with HSE and St Patrick’s University Hospital)
- Offers a comprehensive introduction to CBT principles for clinicians who want to understand and use CBT principles in their day to day clinical roles.
- Offers a comprehensive grounding in CBT principles for clinicians with an interest in pursuing a CBT clinical qualification and accreditation in the future.
- Extra mural course open to all health care professionals.
- Good preparation for the PG Dip course.
- Course runs from mid-October to mid-June.
- Teaching takes place in three terms. Each typically starts with a three day, Wednesday to Friday block, followed by teaching on two other Thursdays.
- The cost of the foundation course is €3,500. This course may be taken in three separate modules. The cost per module will be €1,200.
- Applicants should send their CV to email@example.com by the 30th of June.
- Course offers will be made three weeks after the closing date.
Course Director: Dr Brian Fitzmaurice
Course Co-Ordinator: Colette Kearns
Course Administrator: Majella Moloney
Phone number +353 1 249 3561