Risk Assessment and Management
Mental Health and criminal insanity legislation
Course Director:- Professor Harry Kennedy
Telephone: +353 1 215 7400
Foundation Course in Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapy
(in partnership with HSE and St Patrick’s University Hospital)
- Teaching occurring between March and October 2023. The first module will be delivered online and the second and third modules will be a blend of online and classroom teaching.
- Offers a comprehensive introduction to CBT principles for clinicians who want to understand and use CBT principles in their day to day clinical roles.
- Offers a comprehensive grounding in CBT principles for clinicians with an interest in pursuing a CBT clinical qualification and accreditation in the future.
- Extra mural course open to all health care professionals.
- Good preparation for the PG Dip course.
- The course requires completion of all 3 modules but individuals can choose to complete any number of modules:
- Module 1: CBT Theory, The Collaborative Therapeutic Relationship & Psychoeducation
- Module 2: Behavioural Tasks, Agenda Setting, and Using Homework
- Module 3: Achieving Behavioural Change, Working with Thoughts & CBT Case Conceptualisation
- The cost of the foundation course is €3,500. This course may be taken in three separate modules and then the cost will be €1,200 per module.
- Foundation Course Student Handbook 2018-19 (PDF 481 kB)
- Timetable 2018-19 (PDF 678 kB)
- To apply send your CV and a short cover letter to email@example.com by the 28th February
Course Director: Dr Brian Fitzmaurice
Course Administrator: Majella Moloney
Phone number +353 1 249 3561