Practice Placement Handbook
Practice Placement A
Practice Placement B
Practice Placement C
The 3 core duties of a Student Coordinator are to: (1) Make contact with students 1-2 weeks before placement (2) oversee the timetable and (3) facilitate orientation. The resources below support each of these duties.
- Welcome email to students
- How to develop a timetable
- Timetable template - day-by-day (fits A4)
- Timetable template - week-by-week (fits A4)
- Checklist for orientation
Please see the placement handbook for more information or contact the placement team in Trinity if you have questions.
Reasonable Adjustments Process (RAP)
Please refer to the placement handbook for more information.