Current Research Projects
- We Can Quit2
- Population Community Health
- Assessing the numbers, needs, risks, and evidence based interventions for children impacted by parental substance misuse within the South East Region.
- Next Generation Research, the prevalence of children and young people impacted by parental substance misuse across the Tallaght community.
- Addiction Nursing Models for Best Practice: A review of the addiction nursing role.
- An analysis of childhood depression, obesity and school performance among urban disadvantaged children.
- Routine health surveillance data: a retrospective longitudinal analysis of opioid addiction treatment among older adults.
- Hidden Harms and Hidden Data: Estimating the number of children of parents who misuse substances and exploring risk and protective factors of young people with parents who used heroin.
- An investigation of how the role of the family influences the health of the school-aged child from a disadvantaged area.