Postgraduate Students Research Projects
Brendan Crowley, PI
- Molecular Epidemiology and Molecular Characterisation of Antibiotic Resistance Determinants in isolates of Neisseria gonorrhoeae collected in Ireland between 2014 – 2016 - MD TCD (PDF 848 kB)
- Molecular Epidemiology and Determination of Antimicrobial Resistance Determinants in Mycoplasma genitalium – thesis for MSc Molecular Pathology DIT/TCD
- Seroprevalence of Hepatitis Delta and its Molecular Epidemiology in patients attending an Irish hospital – thesis for MSc Molecular Pathology DIT/TCD.
- Pneumocystis jirovecii infections – Clinical Features, Risk Factors and Molecular Epidemiology – post-doctoral project in-progress.
- Epidemiology and Risk factor analysis of Treponemal Reinfection in an Irish Cohort – project for EUPHEM Fellow.
- Molecular Epidemiology of Varicella-Zoster Virus in an Irish Hospital – MD thesis to commence 2018/2019
- Phenotypic and Genotypic analysis of Herpes Simplex Virus type 1 Resistant to Aciclovir – ongoing project. (PDF 169 kB)