Russian and Slavonic Studies
Subject Librarian - Isolde Harpur
Office Location: First Floor, Ussher Library
Telephone: +353 1 8961660
Subject Librarian Recommends...
Most Useful Databases
- Academic Search Premier
- Web of Science
- LLBA (Linguistics and Language Behavior Abstracts)
- MLA International Bibliography
- Project MUSE
- Wilson OmniFile Full-Text Mega Edition
- Enciklopedija LZMK (Leksikografski zavod Miroslav krleža)
Site of the Miroslav Krleža Institute of Lexicography – Croatia’s national lexicographical institution. Subject coverage is broad and type of publication includes reference works as well as maps and travel guides.
- Hrčak: Portal of Scientific Journals of Croatia
Portal for open-access Croatian scholarly journals. A diverse range of academic disciplines is covered including the Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences.
- BEK (Besplatne Elektroničke Knjige): Free Electronic Books
Launched at the beginning of 2001, BEK has so far published circa 200 works of contemporary Croatian literature.