Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
We are currently recruiting for a new Librarian for this subject.
If you have any library queries, please direct them to email@example.com.
Subject Librarian Recommends...
Most Useful Databases
- Web of Science
- Cochrane Library
- Lenus: the Irish Health Repository
Many key papers produced by major pharmaceutical and other health organisations, can be found in full on the Internet.
- Department of Health
- Health Service Executive (HSE)
- Centre for Reviews and Dissemination - based at the University of York undertakes reviews of research into the effects of interventions used in health and social care. Its Effective Health Care bulletins are available in full online
- Annual Review of Pharmacology and Toxicology
- British Medical Journal (BMJ) - is fully searchable and provides free full-text access to articles as well as many other value-added features
- The Chemist and Druggist
- Drug Resistance Updates
- The Irish Pharmacy Journal - print only
- Nature Reviews Drug Discovery
- Pharmacological Reviews
- Pharmacology & Therapeutics
- PJ Online - online version of the Pharmaceutical Journal, the official magazine of the Royal Pharmaceutical Society, with access to related publications and to archived news and features