Irish and Celtic Languages
Clíona Ní Shúilleabháin
Office Location: Fourth Floor, Ussher Library
Telephone: +353 1 8962985
Subject Librarian Recommends...
- Databases for Irish (TCD subscription databases and some FREE databases)
- TCD (ejournal, e-book) general databases for Languages, Literatures and Cultural Studies
- List of 350+ TCD subscription databases (journals and e-books)
- EBSCOHost platform (30+ individual databases; can be cross-searched)
- ProQuest platform (30+ individual databases; can be cross-searched).
- Academic Search Complete (on EBSCOhost)
- Irish newspaper archives
- LLBA (Linguistics and Language Behavior Abstracts (on ProQuest)
- MLA International Bibliography (on ProQuest and Chadwyck Healey):
- MLA supplies bibliographic details only. It links through to TCD Library's subscription full text online resources where the articles are available in one of TCD Library's full text databases.
- Project MUSE
- OmniFile Full-Text Mega (H.W. Wilson on EBSCOhost)
- Web of Science
- Bunachar Logainmneacha na hÉireann
- iris phiarmheasta, leictreonach, acadúil do Léann na Nua-Ghaeilge = peer-reviewed academic electronic journal for the study of Modern Irish.
- Bunachar Logainmneacha na hÉireann = Placenames Database of Ireland
- Monasticon Hibernicum
- Playography na Gaeilge (all new plays written and produced in the Irish language since 1901)
- Portráidí na Scríbhneoirí Gaeilge = Portraits of Irish-Language Writers
- Pota Focal