Just in time for Dublin Theatre Festival 2019! we host a trial of
Routledge say it provides “exclusive access to an unprecedented and continually expanding range of streamed video and audio footage”
- interviews with key figures in performance history and contemporary practice;
- masterclasses with specialist performance trainers from around the world;
- footage direct from legendary practitioners;
- excerpted and full-length contemporary productions and experiments;
- documentaries previously unavailable to global audiences:
This trial runs until November 2019.
Please review and give your subject librarians some feedback!
You can find this resource on the Databases and Ebooks link on the Library home page.