Programme of Events for 2015–2016
Trinity College Dublin is taking explicit steps to define the nature of a major research library in the 21st century.
The Library of Trinity College Dublin – Strategy 2015–2020 was launched to generate debate around the key societal, educational and research issues that affect any and every university and library.
Throughout 2015–2016, the Library hosted a series of events to catalyse the discussion.
- Library Strategy 2015-2020
- Launch of “The Library of the Future; the Future of the Library”
- The Future of Monographs in a World of Open Access
- The Decade of Commemoration – Showcasing Resources and New Pathways for Research
- The lamps are going out all over Europe…
- “Glancing encounters are no good”: Humanities research and the creative process
- Library as Place; Place as Library
- 1916 Easter Rising Web Archiving Project
- Memory in a Digital Age: Collecting, Accessing and Forgetting
- Library Futures Symposium
- Jeffrey Schnapp: Knowledge Design
- Robert Darnton: Libraries, Books, and the Digital Future