The Library is currently hosting a trial of the online resource: Pravda
This eResource is also available Off-Campus until 9th August 2019.
Pravda (“Truth”) was the official voice of Soviet communism and the Central Committee of the Communist Party between 1918 and 1991. Founded in 1912 in St. Petersburg, Pravda originated as an underground daily workers’ newspaper, and it soon became the main newspaper of the revolutionary wing of the Russian socialist movement. Throughout the Soviet era, party members were obligated to read Pravda. Today, Pravda still remains the official organ of the Communist Party of the Russian Federation, an important political faction in contemporary Russian politics.
The publication of Pravda was completely suspended in 1915 and 1916, therefore no archival material can be found for those years.
During this trial period, any feedback is very welcome and can be sent to Monica Sanchidrian: email@example.com.