The Library remains closed until Sunday 19th April inclusive. For information on Library services during the closure period, see our Library guide to working from home.
Key services include:
- Off-campus access to licensed electronic resources (books, databases and journals) will remain available to all registered staff and students during the closure period.
- Please note, however, that certain materials (e.g. UK electronic legal deposit [eLD] books and journals) are not available outside Library premises due to UK legislation.
- Due dates on books that were due to be returned during the closure period have been extended to Friday 1st May. Books can also be renewed online via My Library Account. Fines accrued *before* the Library closed will remain on readers’ accounts. No additional fines will accrue while the Library is closed.
- The Library Catalogue, Stella Search, continues to be available.
- The Library’s Teaching and Research Support team is available to provide online support for student research queries. Please contact your Subject Librarian.
- We are liaising with academic staff to ensure, where possible, the availability of additional, online texts to meet remote learning requirements.
- You can continue to submit queries online to the following email accounts:
We will continue to provide Library updates and keep our students and readers up to date if the situation changes via the Library website and by email.