Titlepage of The Statutes at Large Passed in the Parliaments held in Ireland [from 1310 to 1800], Dublin, 1786-1801. OL Reading Room
The legal collections focus primarily on Irish and British materials with an excellent range of editions of legislation passed in various parliaments in these islands.
- Public statutes
- Private acts of parliament passed in the British Parliament from the 1760s to 1800
- Private acts of the United Kingdom Parliament from 1801 until 1922
Holdings of law reports include:
- Extensive holdings of law reports for the Irish, English, and Scottish jurisdictions
- Numerous reports relating to individual cases
- A long series of reports to the House of Lords
Given the long history of teaching law in Trinity College Dublin there is a large stock of academic commentary on law and also of practitioners’ manuals.