Government of Ireland Scholarships
The Government of Ireland International Education Scholarship Programme for 2018/19 is now open for applications.
Government of Ireland International Scholarships are awarded to high calibre students from non-EEA countries to study in Ireland for a period of one year.
The relevant terms and conditions attached to the Scholarships include:
- The HEA will award a scholarship fund to the student (through the HEI that the student is attending) amounting to €10,000 for one study year. This fund is directed at supporting student costs and living expenses. The scholarship may be for:
- the final year of an undergraduate programmes;
- one year of a taught master degree programme or;
- one year of a research programme (i.e. one year of a 2-year research masters or a 3-4 year PhD programme).
- Trinity would provide a full tuition fee waiver to successful students for the specified scholarship year (i.e. tuition fee and registration charge are waived).
- It is expected that a total of 60 scholarships will be funded by the Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships for the academic year 2018/2019 across all participating Irish Higher Education Institutions.
- Successful Scholars are to commence studies in September/October 2018. Late enrolments will only be considered in relation to PhD awardees.
Claddagh Scholarship Programme
Trinity College Dublin are delighted offer a number of scholarships for Chinese nationals under the Claddagh Scholarship Programme. These scholarships are being offered to students who have an offer for an undergraduate programme at Trinity. Details of the scholarship being offered can be found on the College's Undergraduate Scholarship website