During the research period (April to August), students on the Master's (MPhil) complete a dissertation module, in which they have an opportunity to pursue a research question of their choice from any area of Identity Studies with expert guidance and supervision, and to present their findings in a substantial multi-chapter research paper (15,000-20,000 words).
In addition to training sessions organised by the School of Languages, Literatures and Cultural Studies, a student will normally receive up to 6 one-hour individual supervisions over the course of preparing, writing and revising their dissertation.
- Dissertation Module Descriptor
- Dissertation Title Page 2019-2020
- Dissertation Title Page 2020-2021
- Dissertation Title Page 2021-2022
- For the House Style Guide please consult the Course Handbook
One of our Dissertation topics....