Blackboard Learn VLE - iCal Timetable Link
This functionality allows students to sync their student timetable to their MyZone Calendar or to any other external calendar service.
This timetable may take up to 24 hours to receive updates regarding changes to timetabled events. If you are ever in doubt, double check on my.tcd.ie and use the information that is available there.
Instruction on how to sync your timetable
- Log in to Blackboard Learn (http://mymodule.tcd.ie).
- On the “Tools” menu on the left-hand side of the page, click on “iCal Timetable Link”.
- Alternatively, click on your name on the top right-hand side of the page, then click on “Tools” and then click on “iCal Timetable Link”.
- Click on “Copy URL to clipboard”.
- Log in to your MyZone email account and then navigate to your Google Calendar.
- Click on the + symbol on the left-hand side of the page (beside “Add a colleague’s calendar”) and then click “From URL”.
- Paste your timetable link into the box and then click “Add Calendar”. It may take a few minutes for your timetable to appear.
- If you have your MyZone email account linked to your mobile device, you should now be able to view your timetable on your device’s calendar app.