Rollover (recycle) Turnitin direct assignments
After copying your module content over to your new module, you will need to recycle your Turnitin Assignments before they can be used by students. The following guide will instruct you on how to recycle a single Turnitin assignment on a module but recycling one will recycle all of the assignments on the module.
- Click on 'View Assignment' on the Turnitin Assignment link.
- You will be presented with an information box regarding the recycling of your Turnitin Direct
Assignment. Click on the blue button that says 'Recycle Turnitin Direct Assignments'.
- After a short wait, the screen will refresh and you will see a purple bar that has appeared at
the top of the page that says 'Turnitin Direct assignments successfully recycled'.
- Click out of this screen and back to the content area where the Turnitin Direct Assignment is
stored. Click on 'View Assignment' again.
- Make sure to check and adjust your Start, Due and Post dates within the assignment after the recycle has completed.
- After changing the dates, you should make sure the grade columns for the Turnitin assignments are hidden from students in the Grade Centre.