Project essential training (online course)
Microsoft Project is a project management solution designed for enterprises of all sizes. It features project scheduling, which allows project managers to define project tasks, assign them to the team, and track in-progress assignments. This is an online learning skills development service delivered by LinkedIn Learning.
- Identify three actions for efficiently setting up a project within Microsoft Project.
- Describe three different ways of managing tasks.
- Determine how to view and adjust the timing of tasks.
- Distinguish between the different types of resources and how to manage them in a project.
- Determine the best approach for viewing project information.
- Explain how to identify and fix scheduling issues.
- Describe what a baseline is in a project.
- Recognize which filter is best for viewing schedule progress problems.
- Identify two methods of sharing project information.
5 hours, 5 minutes