PowerPoint essential training (online course)
This is a beginners-intermediate level course dealing with the use of Microsoft PowerPoint (Microsoft 365). Participants should be familiar with the basics of PowerPoint.
This course focuses on creating meaningful and impactful slides for your presentations using the PowerPoint tools. This is an online learning skills development service delivered by LinkedIn Learning.
PowerPoint is undoubtedly the most popular app used to create and deliver presentations. Using Microsoft 365 Apps, you can use PowerPoint both online or install it on your computer.
This online course will help you:
- Get started quickly
- Work with slides: add, edit, and create a consistent design or theme
- Work with images and shapes
- Add diagrams and charts to your presentation
- Add video, audio, and animation to your slides
- Collaborate and prepare your presentation: add speaker notes, share your presentation
- Use the Presenter View to deliver your presentation
2 hours, 37 minutes