IT skills development and training
This page details available IT skills development resources and training for Trinity Staff and Students.
- IT Security Keep yourself and the College’s IT infrastructure protected.
- Online Learning with LinkedIn Learning lil.tcd.ie is an online skills development service available to all Students and Staff offering Business, Technology and creative skills courses using high quality video.
- Technology-Enhanced Learning (TEL) Webinar Series The TEL webinar series is designed to help staff design and develop their Blackboard modules.
- Microsoft Office Microsoft Office is a suite of applications including Outlook,Word, Excel, Access and Powerpoint.
- Creative Media Creative media covers a range of multimedia training including web design, photo editing, creating videos and online surveys.
- Student Administration IT Services provide a course related to the Timetabling system (CMIS).
- Research IT TCHPC provides advanced training courses to researchers in Trinity College Dublin and to other Irish Third Level institutes on a case-by-case basis.