Panopto Lecture Capture Information Session for Academics
Learn more about Panopto and how your fellow academic staff are using it to provide their students with an enhanced learning experience.
The Panopto Lecture Capture Information Session will take place on Tuesday 3rd March 2020 at 11am in room 3074 Arts Building.
This 45-minute information session will highlight how Panopto can enhance the teaching and student learning experience, covering topics such as:
- Recording lectures for student playback within the Blackboard VLE or in the cloud
- Recording and sharing conference content
- Web streaming lectures and conferences
- Recording flipped classroom content
- Creating training ‘How-to’ videos
- Recording lab experiments
Visit Panopto’s website for further information on how universities are using video on campus.