Tech Simplified: Everyday tech Questions by LinkedIn Learning
19 May 2021
Check out the course "Tech Simplified: Everyday tech Questions" on LinkedIn Learning that answers simple questions you may have about IT security, including:
- Can I trust the Wi-Fi in my coffee shop?
- What do I do when my data gets breached?
- What do I do when I get a blackmail email?
- How do I know if an email offer is legitimate?
- Should I give my Wi-Fi password to houseguest?
These are just a few of the topics covered in the course. To access full video playlist, click on the image below.
About LinkedIn Learning
All students and staff at Trinity College Dublin have full, free, and unlimited access to this online library that teaches the latest software tools, business and creative skills through high-quality instructional videos taught by recognised industry experts. You can access the tutorials at lil.tcd.ie.
For further information, visit our Online Learning with LinkedIn Learning web page.