LinkedIn Learning Courses and Learning Paths
As we are getting ready for the new academic year, you may wish to learn some new software, business and creative skills before getting into the busyness of the first semester. This summer, LinkedIn Learning are suggesting the following courses and learning paths, including meaningful topics about diversity and inclusion, and a selection of courses for soft and hard skills.
Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging for All
Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging for All is a learning path that covers challenges and opportunities that come from working in diverse organisations. The learning path addresses a number of topics, including:
- Unconscious Bias
- Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging
- Confronting Bias: Thriving Across Our Differences
- Skills for Inclusive Conversations
- Communicating about Culturally Sensitive Issues
- Communicating Across Cultures
- Bystander Training: From Bystander to Upstander
Learn how to communicate with charisma, listen effectively and improve your conflict competence by accessing the below resources:
Check out these Excel and PowerPoint courses in order to master these software tools.
- Getting Started with Microsoft Excel
- Master Microsoft Excel
- Getting Started with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Master Microsoft PowerPoint
About LinkedIn Learning
All students and staff at Trinity College Dublin have full, free, and unlimited access to this online library that teaches the latest software tools, business and creative skills through high-quality instructional videos taught by recognised industry experts. You can access the tutorials at lil.tcd.ie.
For further information, visit our Online Learning with LinkedIn Learning web page.