Learn something new this summer with LinkedIn Learning
The summer is a great time for self-reflection and development. Start this summer by learning something new to help you grow both personally and professionally.
For example, are you hoping to master a particular software or to discover your strengths? Perhaps you are thinking about ways of enhancing your career or finding a job during these challenging times?
LinkedIn Learning are suggesting the following courses, videos and learning paths that are currently popular among their learners:
- Discovering Your Strengths
- Finding a Job during Challenging Economic Times
- Staying Positive and Productive during Uncertainty
- Develop Your Data Analysis Skills
- Become an Agile Project Manager
- Develop Your Strategic Planning Skills
About LinkedIn Learning
All students and staff at Trinity College Dublin have full, free, and unlimited access to this online library that teaches the latest software tools, business and creative skills through high-quality instructional videos taught by recognised industry experts. You can access the tutorials at lil.tcd.ie.
For further information, visit our Online Learning with LinkedIn Learning web page.
- Earth Day 2020
- International Women's Day - LinkedIn Learning
- Email's Carbon Footprint
- Learning Design for Sustainability with LinkedIn Learning
- Love Learning with LinkedIn Learning