Blackboard Collaborate Ultra
Collaborate Ultra can be added to your Blackboard module and is intended to replicate small group teaching sessions online.
Collaborate Ultra Practical Skills Session
IT Services are hosting an online practical skills session on Collaborate Ultra on Tuesday 7th April at 2pm-3pm.
This session will give participants an opportunity to:
- Install Collaborate Ultra on their module
- Test their microphone and camera
- Participate in breakout rooms
- Share files, browser windows and their screen
- Create breakout rooms and assign participants
It is advised that participants in this tutorial will have done one of the following:
- Attended one of our previous introductory tutorials
- Viewed the video recording of a tutorial
- Viewed the walk-through video here
Please use Google Chrome or Firefox, enter your name and click to join.
Recording of Information Session
A recording of the information session from Friday 13 March is now available to view here.
Collaborate Ultra Introduction Video
The below 12-minute video will give you an overview of using Collaborate Ultra for tutorials.