TCDconnect - How to remove the TCDconnect settings
What is this page about
This page gives information on the process to remove the TCDconnect settings and registration from your device.
Who will find this information useful.This information is for Trinity students who wish to remove access to TCDconnect service from their device.
The steps are different depending on whether you are using a mobile device/smartphone or a laptop/desktop.
Deregistering a mobile device
Please follow the steps outlined on the website, depending on your device:
You may wish to remove the configuration settings for the TCDwifi wireless network as you will no longer be connecting to it.
Windows 10 or Windows 8
- Click on the Wi-Fi network icon in the taskbar at the bottom right of the screen
- The list of available Wi-Fi networks will appear
- Right-click on ‘TCDwifi’ and select 'Forget’ or ‘Forget this network'
(Instructions may vary slightly depending on macOS installed)
- Click on the Apple icon on the top left hand corner and click on System Preferences
- Under the Internet and Network section, click on the Network icon
- Choose Airport
- Click the Advanced button if there, (OS X 10.4.11 will not have and advanced button, skip to the next step)
- Under the “Airport” tab, click on the TCDwifi network to highlight it
- Click the minus symbol – to remove it
- Click OK
- Click Apply
- TCDconnect - Frequently Asked Questions
- TCDconnect - Network clinic
- Trinity Wi-Fi coverage information