TCDconnect - How to remove the TCDconnect settings
What is this page about
This page gives information on the process to remove the TCDconnect settings and registration from your device.
Who will find this information useful.This information is for Trinity students who wish to remove access to TCDconnect service from their device.
The steps are different depending on whether you are using a mobile device/smartphone or a laptop/desktop.
Deregistering a mobile device
Please follow the steps outlined on the website, depending on your device:
How to remove TCDwifi wireless network settings
You may wish to remove the configuration settings for the TCDwifi wireless network as you will no longer be connecting to it.
- Click on the Wi-Fi network icon in the taskbar at the bottom right of the screen
- The list of available Wi-Fi networks will appear
- Right-click on ‘TCDwifi’ and select 'Forget’ or ‘Forget this network'
Instructions may vary slightly depending on macOS installed.
- Choose Apple menu, from the top left, then System Preferences, then click Network.
- Select Wi-Fi in the list on the left.
- Click the Advanced button.
- The Wi-Fi pane shows a Preferred Networks list. Select the entry for TCDwifi.
- Click the remove button (–) beneath the list. If you're asked to confirm, click Remove.
- Click OK.
- Click Apply.