Microsoft Internet Explorer proxy settings
Specific web browser proxy settings are no longer required to access standard web pages. However, if you experience issues with web access then it is worth checking our recommended settings below.
- Launch Internet Explorer
- Click on Tools and Internet Options. In later versions of Internet Explorer the Tools menu may not be visible - in that case click the Tools icon and choose Internet Options
- Click on the Connections tab
- Click on LAN Settings
- Ensure all boxes are unticked.
- Click OK to exit the Connections box and OK again to exit the Internet options box.
- Close down Internet Explorer and restart it for the setting to take effect.