Microsoft Edge proxy settings
Specific web browser proxy settings are no longer required to access standard web pages. However, if you experience issues with web access then it is worth checking our recommended settings below.
- Launch the Edge browser
- Click the Tools icon (three dots) towards the top right of the window
- Choose Settings at the end of the list of options
- Choose System from the list of options on the left
- Choose ‘Open your computer's proxy settings’
- Make sure all listed options are set to Off