List of available Internet and Network services
Based on the options you chose for College status and method of network connection, below is the list of internet and network services potentially available to you.
Note that in some cases, particularly with internal College services, login credentials and permissions may also be required.
- internet web services
- internet mail services
- SSH, SFTP and FTP services
- messaging services (WhatsApp, Facetime, Skype etc)
- College websites
- Blackboard mymodule.tcd.ie, my.tcd.ie , ask.tcd.ie
- Research Support System (RSS)
- Library services
- TCD Password Manager
- College personal file storage
- MyZone.tcd.ie – student mail etc
- Student printing service
- digitalcollections.tcd.ie, chancery.tcd.ie
- SCSS services (web servers, VPN, mail service)
- Maths services (web servers)
- Electronic and Electrical Engineering servers
- DDUH services (mail.dental.tcd.ie)
- Netsoc servers (cube, spoon)
- internet gaming services (Steam, Battle.net, Magic the Gathering Arena, Discord, Duel Links, Rolll20, Tabletop Simulator)
It is possible to request additional internet access or internet services from these connections where a strong case can be made on behalf of large numbers of users. It is also possible for service owners to request that their service be made available to these connections. For more information please see our page on requesting additional external internet access.