IT Services Annual Report 2020/21
Technology and Teamwork
Trinity IT Services has now published their Annual Report for 2020/21.
The 2020/21 academic year brought challeges to IT Services, and the Trinity community as a whole, as we all started the journey of learning to live with Covid-19. With each new challenge the IT Services teams stepped up and ensured the technology, that was more crucial to the delivery of the College's mission than ever before, was always available.
Each, and every, section of the IT Services annual report is truly a story of teamwork, partnership, collaboration and engagement which is woven together by our shared core values and goals.
Selected highlights from the report
Below are a few selected highlights from the report.
- Message from Director of IT Services
- Our Year in Numbers
- A University Working Together: Office365 Collaboration in Extraordinary Times
- IT Service Support: Where Technology and Teamwork Meet
- IT Services Website: Redesigned with You in Mind
- E-Voting and the Provost Election
- Enabling Administrative Efficiencies
- Financial Elements