IT Services Users Group
Do you want to influence IT Services' Policy?
The IT Services User Group represents the users of IT in Trinity.
The Group reports to the Library and Information Policy Committee. Its membership has cross-Trinity representation and it provides a forum for feedback on the provision of IT services to the University.
Its responsibilities include reviewing and planning on:
- Information technology policies and strategies
- Plans for development of information services
- Overall quality of information services delivered by IT Services for Trinity
Terms of Reference
The IT Services Users Group reports to the Library and Information Policy Committee. Subject to overall guidelines laid down by Library and Information Policy Committee, the IT Services Users Group will:
- Consider relevant issues relating to the provision of IT services to Trinity as they affect the user community and provide a forum for feedback
- Keep IT services under review and advise and comments on IT policies and strategies
- Review, advise and comment on plans for development of IT services for Trinity
- Review, advise and comment on overall quality of IT services delivered for Trinity by the IT Services department
- Receive reports on significant developments and events in IT Services
Group Membership 2020/2021
Dr Denis Barry, Anatomy (Chair)
Lisa Quinn, IT Services (User Group Secretary)
Faculty of AHSS
Martin Humphreys, Psychology
Dr Julie Byrne, Social Work & Social Policy
Faculty of EMS
Dr Ciaran McGoldrick, Computer Science
Dr Sinead Boyce, Chemistry
Faculty of HS
Dr Paul Costello, Nursing & Midwifery
Jonathan Walsh, Pharmacy
Eoin Hand, Student Union President
Gisele Scanlon, Graduate Student Union President
Lucy Redmond, Financial Services Division
Arlene Healy, Library
Lee Mills, IT Services
Teresa Logan Phelan, CAPSL
Dr Simon Carroll, MME (IT Technical Staff)
James Harty, IT Services (IT Services staff representative)
Meeting Dates 2020/2021
Wednesday 28th April 2021, 2.30pm - 4pm
Agendas, Minutes etc.
**Minutes from the meeting will be forwarded to the Library and Information Policy Committee.