Skip to main content

Trinity College Dublin, The University of Dublin

Trinity Menu Trinity Search

You are here IT Services computer rooms > Report a fault

IT Services Computer Rooms - Report a fault

Printing/scanning/photocopying faults

To report printing, scanning or photocopying faults or faults with the printing system please contact the Datapac technicians.

Faults with computers or teaching equipment

To report faults with computers or teaching equipment in the IT Services Computer Rooms you should contact the IT Service Desk in the normal manner, noting the room number and location and, if relevant, the specific computer name of the machine affected, usually found on a label affixed to the computer e.g. AAPNT01.

Access control issues

If your student/staff card does not allow you entry to any or allbuildings to which you should have access then please report the problem via Director of Buildings Area website.