IT Services computer rooms
Computer rooms are located across campus, with both PC and Mac computers available. There are also stand-up email stations around campus if you wish to quickly check your email.
Who can use this service
Students & Staff
Benefits and key features
- Some rooms are open 24-hours and can be accessed using your Trinity ID card
- The 1937 Reading Room contains dedicated facilities for postgraduate
- MS Office applications are installed on all the computers
- A wider portfolio of specialised software to meet the needs of certain courses is available in specific rooms. For a complete list of the software available in each room, see our software catalogue.
Trinity ID, username and password
- IT Services Huddle Spaces
- Campus map of IT Services computer rooms & facilities
- Live view of computer availability in IT Services computer rooms
- How to report a technical issue in the IT Services computer rooms
- Printing, scanning & photocopying in Library and IT Servcies computer rooms
- List of software available in IT Services computer rooms
- IT Services computer room opening hours
- How to report lost/found items in the IT Services computer rooms
- Using the flatbed scanners in the IT Services computer rooms
- How to book one of the IT Services computer rooms
- How to save your work in the IT Services computer rooms
Need further help?
Search the Knowledge Base for how-to’s and answers to commonly asked questions
Please be aware of the IT Service Desk opening hours