Contact IT Services
IT Service Desk
All technical or support queries should be addressed to the IT Service Desk only.
- Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Online and email queries can be submitted at any time but will be replied to only within normal hours, or the following working day if sent outside of normal hours.
Please see below for the opening hours of our in person service.
You can contact the service desk by one of the following methods.
You can email the service desk at email@example.com. Please ensure you fill in the 'Subject' field when emailing.
You can use the ask.tcd.ie portal to raise enquiries and check the status of current enquires with the IT Service Desk.
- Go to http://ask.tcd.ie
- Login with your Trinity username and password
- Select 'Log an enquiry''
- Choose 'IT Services Issue' from the category menu
- Enter the 'Title and Description' of your enquiry in the 'Enquiry Details' window
- Click the 'Log Now' button
The service desk is contactable on (+353-1) 896 2000.
Appointments are no longer necessary for an in-person visit to the IT Service Desk.
We operate a drop-in service during our opening hours.
Administrative Contact Details
- (+353-1) 896 1707
- (+353-1) 671 1181
- IT Services, 200 Pearse Street, Trinity College Dublin, The University of Dublin, Dublin 2, Ireland.
IT Services senior management
- Patrick Magee - Director, IT Services
- Lee Mills - Head of Central and Distributed Support
- Dr. Geoff Bradley - Head of Academic Services, Innovation and Digital Platforms
- Helen O’Hara - Head of Management Services
Work in IT Services
Are you interested in working with IT Services in Trinity College Dublin? Check out the top reasons to work with us.