Closing date for all ISE scholarships is June 30 2017 (5pm). Other deadlines may vary, please check carefully before applying. All full-time applicants with an unconditional offer will be considered and the decisions will be made on academic merit. Students should note that these scholarships only cover part of the total costs for fees and living expenses and applicants are therefore encouraged to explore additional sources of funding.
A Master's Studentship of 5,000 Euro is being made available to an MPhil student in the School of Religions, Peace Studies and Theology from the Faculty Strategic Funds. The award will be made to a student entering any of the School's MPhil courses in September 2017 (Christian Theology, Conflict Resolution and Reconciliation, Intercultural Theology and Interreligious Studies and International Peace Studies). Awards will be made on academic merit with CV and experience also taken into account. Deadline is June 30th 2017, all completed applications with an unconditional offer will be considered.
The Irish School of Ecumenics is making available scholarships in each of its Ph.D./ M.Litt., M.Phil. taught courses and the Postgraduate Diploma course.
- International Peace Studies M.Phil. (IPS) - 2,500 Euro (1 scholarship)
- Intercultural Theology and Interreligious Studies M.Phil. (IT&IS) - 2,500 Euro (1 scholarship)
- Conflict Resolution and Reconciliation M.Phil. (CRR) - 2,500 Euro (1 scholarship)
- Conflict and Dispute Resolution Studies Postgraduate Diploma (CDRS) - 1,000 Euro (1 scholarship)
In addition to the above, the Irish School of Ecumenics Trust will make the following scholarships available:
- International Peace Studies M.Phil. (IPS) - 2,000 Euro (1 scholarship)
- Intercultural Theology and Interreligious Studies M.Phil. (IT&IS) - 2,000 Euro (1 scholarship)
- Conflict Resolution and Reconciliation M.Phil. (CRR) - 2,000 Euro (1 scholarship)
- Conflict and Dispute Resolution Studies Postgraduate Diploma (CDRS) - 1,000 (1 scholarship)
There is a limited number of Government of Ireland scholarships available for Chinese and Brazilian citizens to study in Trinity. Please see Trinity Global Relations Office for further details. Please note Trinity's Regional Officer for China is Susan Phillips (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Trinity's Regional Officer for Brazil is Genevieve Judson-Jourdain (email@example.com).
Applications are now open for the 2016 North/South Postgraduate Scholarships. Universities Ireland will be offering four scholarships to students who have been accepted to undertake a recognised Master's Degree or are entering the first year of a PhD programme at a university in the island of Ireland that is not in the same jurisdiction as the university where they have previously studied. Further details can be found at Universities Ireland (UI).
For further information please contact:
- Ms. Mary Priestman at: firstname.lastname@example.org (IPS)
- Ms. Christine Houlahan at: email@example.com (IT&IS; CDRS)
- Ms. Caroline Clarke at: firstname.lastname@example.org (CRR)
- Prospects website – information on funding sources for UK students
- George Mitchell Scholarships
- The Beit Trust Scholarship – for African students
- Canon Collins Trust Scholarship – for African students