For each year, a committee will be chosen to review nominations and select award recipients. The committee will evaluate the nominations based on how well they meet the criteria of the specific award category. Committee members are not permitted to submit nominations or provide letters of support. They are not eligible to receive an award during the time they serve. Every effort is made to create a diverse group with representatives from a broad range within Trinity.
There will also be one reviewer who is external to Trinity.
The Selection Committee for this year’s awards will be as follows:
- Chair: Provost & President (or Nominee) Dr. Patrick Prendergast
- Vice Chair: Dean of Students Professor Kevin O’Kelly
- One academic representative from each Faculty, nominated by the Faculty Dean
- President of the Students Union and President of Graduate Students Union
- Three representatives of professional staff nominated by the Director of Human Resources
- An External Reviewer
Where possible due consideration will be made to ensure gender balance on the committee.
All committee members will be required to complete LEAD training.
The Selection Committee's decision is final.