This award may be presented to an individual or a team who demonstrate exceptional service and commitment to the University and/or our visitors.
- Providing exceptional support/assistance and/or customer service.
- Identifying and developing Innovative systems and processes that enhance the Trinity experience for students, staff and/or visitors in a significant way.
- Creating an inclusive environment at Trinity that embraces diversity and equality.
- Exemplifying good citizenship through personal volunteerism or by helping to position the University as a good citizen in the wider world.
This award may be presented to an individual who demonstrates outstanding leadership skills that have a positive impact on a team.
- Demonstrating exemplary leadership skills that have a positive impact on a Team and/or Department/School/University.
- Demonstrating outstanding leadership skills with external partners/agencies, strengthening the University’s external engagement with, and contribution to society.
- Effectively building and articulating the vision and mission of a team/unit by fostering inclusivity and motivation of group members and ensuring a deep level of commitment from all team members.
- Inspiring a sense of collaboration, cooperation and trust to enable the team/unit to achieve its defined goals and objectives.
- Creating sustainable and/or innovative methods for improving organisational performance and operational efficiency.
This award may be presented to an individual who delivers outstanding service to the Trinity Community.
- Contribution and service that has earned the respect of colleagues and/or students for their professionalism, dedication, team work and contribution to improving morale, efficiencies and superior service.
- Provision of assistance and support to colleagues that is above and beyond expectations and/or a formal job description.
- Enhances the quality of service through identifying continuous improvement initiatives above and beyond the call of duty.