Access to Lynda.tcd.ie
You can access Lynda on your PC, laptop, mobile. Anytime, anywhere, any place. For free.
IT Services have arranged a single sign on via Lynda.tcd.ie so there is no need to remember yet another password. This will direct you to Lynda.com.
Go to our "Getting Started" page for information about logging in, accessing Lynda for the first time and how to get started using lynda.tcd.ie.
You can also find information on How to Use Lynda from the Lynda.com website.
Who can access Lynda.tcd.ie?
Lynda.tcd.ie is available to all Trinity Academic and Professional staff and is now available to all Trinity students.
Log in to Lynda.tcd.ie
Simply go to lynda.tcd.ie, enter your username, password and click login.
Lynda.tcd.ie is available 24/7, online and offline. You can access short tutorials to enable you acquire key skills when and where it is required. Access is available on your PC, laptop, tablet or mobile device.
Lynda is flexible and user friendly and can be customised for your area. A small selection of playlists of courses from the Microsoft 365 suite of products have been created for Trinity staff.
Another example: There are 94 Excel courses, with 3,637 video tutorials available. These are designed to help use Excel to analyse data at either beginner, intermediate or advanced level.
At the end of each course you are provided with a Certificate of Completion.
With Lynda.tcd.ie, you get:
- Unlimited access. Choose from more than 5600 video tutorials covering business, creative and technology topics.
- Personalized recommendations. Explore the most in-demand skills based on your experience.
- Expert instructors. Learn from industry leaders, all in one place.
- Convenient learning. Access courses on your schedule, from any desktop or mobile device.
- Helpful resources. Reinforce new knowledge with quizzes, exercise files and coding practice windows.