“Tick tock, finding the 25th hour”
Friday 7th June 2019
This session will address:
- Why mindset in relation to time is far more important than any system.
- The role of “External time” and “Inner time” in the management of time.
- It’s not Time Management, it’s Attention management - The role of attention in the way we use time.
- SAFE – the role of Structure, Attitude, Focus and Energy in the effective use of time.
- Deciding to do something and doing it can be poles apart!
- Why habits can be a waste of time.
- Practical tips for the management of time.
Venue: Room 2026, Arts Building Conference Room
BOOK YOUR PLACE: https://ticktock7june19.eventbrite.ie